Group Ticket Information
The Meyer Theatre offers many benefits to our groups throughout the year. We pride ourselves on making groups feel welcome and many return to our events year after year.
A group event at the Meyer Theatre promises a unique experience, one that combines the beauty of a historical treasure with the enjoyment of talented performers from across the country. To discover more about the Meyer Theatre, its magnificent architecture, rich history, and unique story, check out our short video.
It’s no wonder the Meyer Theatre is considered to be the “entertainment destination” of downtown Green Bay and the “jewel of the entertainment district.”
The Meyer Theatre Experience:
- A beautiful and renovated 1000 seat theatre with a professional staff and state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems
- A destination unto itself or the perfect complement to a multi-day itinerary
- Easy access to highways, hotels and other attractions
- Parking adjacent to the theatre
- We can accommodate special needs seating and services if needed upon request.
Group Benefits and Services:
- One-on-one personal service from a Group Sales Representative.
- Discounted ticket options and complimentary ticket opportunities available for most performances.
- The Meyer Theatre has an assortment of food and beverage options available for your group gathering before the show.
- Marketing assistance available to help promote your event.
- Customized group packages and services are available for most Meyer Theatre events. Contact your Group Sales Representative for details and pricing.
- View a Virtual Tour of the Meyer Theatre right here. Meyer Theatre
- Group Sales Representatives can provide direct ticketing options with the ability to handle the order and process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Special-needs seating and services if needed.
- Convenient drop off and pick up location for motorcoaches located at Meyer Theatre entrance
- Complimentary motorcoach parking available within walking distance
- At your request, the Group Sales Representative can be present to assist you at the time of your event.
- Your Group Sales Representative will work with you from your first call through arrival at the theatre to ensure a successful event so that you can enjoy the outing with your group
Book your group today: